[Fredslist] Gotham Virtual is Launched!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:51:53 EST 2021

Much gratitude to Fred Klein and Nancy Schess (Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs and Schess) Gotham's Founders for supporting me, Ray Walcott (Capitol One Bank) and Brad Scherer (Klerer Financial Services) in our effort to say “borders be danged” we can build a virtual group so that people from anywhere and everywhere can be part of what we do post CoronaTimes. Thank you Ray for managing the Breakout Room and for keeping track of the details (that’s a devil of a job) and thank you Brad for making sure our agenda items were covered.

Thank you to circuit riders for joining in andsharig your enthusiasm for Gotham -  especially Norman Spizz (SPN Music and Entertainment) who brought humor and news of upcoming events he has created for us such as our movie night and Murder Mystery Night. Thank you Paula Oleska (Radical Rapid Results in Mindset, Productivity, Engagement and Morale)for inviting guests as always.

We had 34 attendees including new members, veteran members who have been on hiatus or in the email group waiting to find a Gotham group to call home, and visitors coming to see what it’s all about. And I can tell you that what it is about is nothing short of amazing.

Guests came from California, North Carolina, and all over the tri-state area. Long standing friendships were evident, new relationships were started, and what was imminently clear was that the State of the Gotham Network is rock solid and poised to last well into the future.

And so the group is launched and as with the rest of Gotham, the best is yet to come!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

More than a Business ~ It’s a Mission!