[Fredslist] NEW GROUP FOR Part-Timers, Retirees, and Soon to be Retirees

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:24:07 EST 2021

Hi Gothamites,

It is my pleasure to announce the first meeting of Forever Young, a group
dedicated to supporting those of us who are ready to take the plunge away
from a "total" work focus.

Let's discuss how the group can help us find a way to make this exciting
stage rewarding and satisfying as we discuss wellness, culture, travel,
mentoring, volunteering, food, financial security and a host of other
issues.

Please join us on Monday, January 25 at Noon. Zoom connection will be
provided.

And, do contact me with questions and comments.

Thanks,
Odey

--
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*