[Fredslist] Welcome Craig Shink to Gotham Queens

Craig Shink craigs at fabricantinsurance.com
Thu Jan 7 09:46:14 EST 2021

Thank you very much.  I look forward to interacting with the Members of Gotham Networking

CRAIG SHINK | Marketing & Sales

P:  516-621-9000 Ext 116
F:  516-621-0092
www.fabricantinsurance.com<http://www.fabricantinsurance.com/>
craigs at fabricantinsurance.com<mailto:craigs at fabricantinsurance.com>

1251 Old Northern Blvd
Roslyn, New York 11576

[Logo]
PS –We highly recommend all our clients consider protecting themselves with Employment Practices Liability, Cyber Liability and Crime/Employee Dishonesty insurance.  These claims are becoming more common and can affect any business.  If you do not already have these coverages and are interested in a quote, please let me know