[Fredslist] Welcome Craig Shink to Gotham Queens

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Wed Jan 6 14:11:19 EST 2021

Good Day Gotham,

It is my pleasure to formally welcome our newest member to Gotham Queens, Craig Shink!
Craig works for Fabricant & Fabricant Inc. as a Commercial Insurance Agent and Broker. His office is located at 1251 Old Northern Blvd. Roslyn, NY 11576. He can be reached at 516-621-9000 or email at craigs at fabricantinsurance.com<mailto:craigs at fabricantinsurance.com>

Please take a moment to welcome Craig to our Gotham Family.

If you want to really get to know more about Craig, why not stop in at our next Zoom Breakfast on Thursday the 21st at 8:00AM. Email me for login info.

Nothing better to start the New Year off than with a new member into our Tribe!

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>

Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>