[Fredslist] Fwd: The First Gotham Business Seminar 1/14/21

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Jan 5 14:33:21 EST 2021

I’m looking forward to learning marketing from the Maven!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2020
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com