[Fredslist] Gotham appreciation, phase 2

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Mon Jan 4 15:31:20 EST 2021

This is phase 2, after the incredibly lucky win for my favorite non-profit
during the Holidays Party.

I'm happy to let you know that I was able to meet with one Board Member who
is in NY, Mari Miyoshi. Here, we are celebrating handing over the check. Now
it's on its way to California, where the headquarters is.

My favorite non-profit is EKF, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization originally
based in Ventura, California, which is now located in Santa Barbara,
California. It currently functions with a new fictitious business name,
Breakthroughs International. Breakthroughs International encompasses a wide
range of approaches and non-invasive interventions, all of which share the
understanding that the body has the capacity to correct itself. Using
inquiry-based models as well as a unique understanding of body mechanics,
our programs help people of all ages attain optimal levels of performance
and success in all aspects of life. It especially helps children  with
learning issues as well as parents and teachers of those children.

It's very small organization, operating on a shoestring budget, and many
functions are handled by volunteers. Yet it has worldwide reach and does
great work in many countries!

Thank you so much for your support!

Happy New Year!

Paula