[Fredslist] Happy Hour or Playdate ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:49:53 EST 2021

There are moments during the Gotham Happy Hour when it’s almost like playing a round of Truth or Dare, but without knowing what question was asked - not a judgment, merely an observation by your chronicler.

This week we were joined by a couple of Gotham “littles” and that didn’t change anything whatsoever. The inner child of many of us is not so far beneath the surface and there is magic in the double entendre which is ever present in the Happy Hour banter. Our Gotham Happy Hour is an "end of the week" playdate for kids of all ages.

And speaking of magic Norman Spizz (SPN Music and Entertainment) decided to entertain the littles with jokes, tricks and overall silliness. Eugene Kim (Morgan Stanley) brought his adorable daughter Robin. Madison, a repeat guest and precious daughter of Ray Walcott (Sr Business Banker/Capitol One)also joined in the fun and frivolity. The kids obviously got the memo and laughed at Norman’s jokes and also offered up the appropriate eyerolls.

Mitch Tobol (CGT Marketing) shared some helpful tips on social media marketing. Wondering what they are? Perhaps he will repeat when he speaks at the next  Virtual Gotham Meeting on March 8th at 12:00pm.

Apparently featuring Gotham progeny was the theme this week. We enjoyed another clip from the Gotham Follies, this one featuring Charles Geizhals, the son of Ben Geizhals (Moritt, Hock and Hamroff) and Flo Feinberg (Refined Finds.) Charles played “Blackbird” by Lennon and McCartney on the piano - it was a brilliant performance. And if you are a Beatles fan, or if you are not but want to hang out with the Gotham Community, there will be a Beatles Tour on line next month so mark your calendar – March 25th in the evening.

I’m not sure what’s in store for this upcoming Happy Hour and if  you are thinking you can rely on me to get what you need, think again. I’m great at sharing details. And yet, trust me (if you can’t trust me, then who …) the Gotham Happy Hour has to be experienced to be understood. Just look at the photos. Eugene’s daughter’s reaction says alot!

shelleygram™️

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how you too can grow your own food all year indoors…