[Fredslist] RETIREES, SOON to Be Retired and Part Timers will Meet in TEN Days.

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:52:14 EST 2021

Dear Gotham,

All those interested in GROWING your minds, hearts, and spirits please sign
up for
the Second meeting of our group known as Forever Young.  We will discuss a
new more appropriate name and want your input. The meeting is set for
Monday, February 22 at noon.
Zoom invites will be sent next week.  Encourage your friends and colleagues
(in and out of Gotham)
to hop on for the second meeting.

Please share your thoughts on how the group's meetings can be a resource as
you contemplate
your futures.  Send your thoughts to me and be ready to bring them up at
the meeting.

Thanks to Marc Halpert, Stephen Scully, and Mitch Tobol for setting up the
dates and payment
details for the group.  As you may have heard, the fee for those who join
by the end of February will be $250.
This is also a great opportunity for non-Gotham members to join and get all
the advantages of  the Gotham
Community.

Let me know your thoughts and your comments are welcomed.

Best,
Odey

--
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*