[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester Update

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Feb 10 12:57:56 EST 2021

Gotham Westchester had a full house this morning.  We had perfect
attendance from our Westchester members (including new members Lynn
Chiavaro and Ray Walcott, who sat in his GC seat for the first time).
Circuit riders including Carol Schiro Greenwald, Lynn Amos, Alison Orlando,
Fred Klein, and, of course, Shelley Simpson.  Guests included Ken Jacobs of
Searchmasters (executive search), Marcus Lee of Circulent (IT services and
data protection), and Peter Costako of CrossCounty Mortgage.  We spent some
time discussing how we track leads and referrals and how we follow up.

Our next meeting is a joint meeting with Real Estate at 8am on March 17th
If you are interested in attending, please reach out to Ray Walcott or me.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC
295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor
New York, NY  10017