[Fredslist] Bandit is hosting a Visitor's Day Zoom Wed 12:30-2:00

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Mon Feb 8 13:45:16 EST 2021

Please join Bandit Wed Feb 10 from 12:30-2:00 for a Visitor's Day networking
lunch (BYO).  We're asking all circuit riders to invite at least one
non-conflicting professional to the meeting as the "price of admission." If
you want the Zoom meeting information, please email me at
brett at deutschphoto.com <mailto:brett at deutschphoto.com>  and let me know who
you would like to invite to join the fun. Our spotlight presenter will be a
special guest, the inimitable Nancy Schess who will talk about Gotham and
the power of networking. This should be a great opportunity to meet new
people and introduce them to our incredible community.

Best,

Brett

Deutsch Photography, Inc.
Brett Deutsch :: Photographer