[Fredslist] VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING OUR MURDER MYSTERY EVENT

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Feb 5 14:50:44 EST 2021

Hey Tribe...Want to laugh up a storm? Last time I joined the Gotham Bing Night...we howled. I even made
a few dollars. The BIG winners won $75.00.
Come join the fun. Hope to see you there. Thanks Norm!
Kelly WellesCo-chair & GC, Gotham NY Health & Longevity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590 Fax 646-518-1889
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies