[Fredslist] ENCORES Welcomes New Members

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 09:16:03 EST 2021

Hello Gothamites,

I am very glad to share the news that RitaSue Siegel, Design Consultant, and Dr. Liz Greenberg, Chiropractor are becoming Encores members.
They are both long-time Gotham members and have been involved in philanthropic and artistic endeavors for many years.

Please consider joining Encores as you move to a less focused work life.
Some of us are retired and others are part-timers or still full-timers.  But, all are focused on building perspectives and relationships as we explore the possibilities in our next chapters.

Discussing wellness, volunteerism, spiritualism,  culture, nutrition, travel, and financial stability are topics on our plate.  Please let your friends and family know about us.
Please consider joining us as members!

Our first 2022 meeting is on Monday, January 31, at noon.
Contact me for more information and a link.

Best wishes for the holidays and a healthy 2022!

Odey

Sent from my iPhone