[Fredslist] On EYES and AYES!

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Tue Dec 21 10:42:48 EST 2021

YES, Shelley! The Happy Hours are everything that Shelley said in her brilliant Shelleygram. If you are looking for a place where you can roll your eyes with impunity, come and join us! So many opportunities to do so 😊 😊 😊

It’s also a good training for having your voice heard when everyone talks at the same time – a must for public speakers!

And of course a good place to let your hair down or comment on having “all of your hair cut”.

Come and join the fun!

Paula “#2 Laugher” Oleska

Paula Oleska, President and CEO

Natural Intelligence Systems, Inc.