[Fredslist] Land Purchase Financing?

Wynne, Justin Justin.Wynne at cnb.com
Wed Dec 15 18:14:24 EST 2021

Hi there Gotham!

I have someone interested in purchasing land in upstate NY and is seeking a land loan for $375k, would this be a good opportunity for anyone?

I've explored alternatives, such as a personal unsecured loan/line and our business loans which wouldn't be a good fit.  New LLC purchasing land for later development as a shipping container yard and storage facility, however solely relying on personal income and liquidity currently for the loan.

Justin Wynne
Vice President | Sr. Relationship Manager
400 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-277-0063 | Cell: 646.470.5084
justin.wynne at cnb.com
NMLS#: 596768

Visit us at www.cnb.com<http://www.cnb.com>

This e-mail communication is confidential and is intended only for the individual(s) noted above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail.

Note: Electronic mail sent through the Internet is generally not secure and could be intercepted by a third party. For your protection, do not send private or confidential information through e-mail. Please do not send requests for banking transactions, as we may be unable to process any such requests received via e-mail.

Member FDIC | Non-Deposit investment products are not FDIC insured, are not a deposit or obligation of, or guaranteed by, City National Bank and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal amount invested.