[Fredslist] Many thanks! Brava Paula!

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Fri Dec 10 17:58:46 EST 2021

Thanks Kelly! Yes, you got me into this community and I will always treasure that.

I agree with the “levity” part of our comments but as far at “the smartest”, I pass that compliment on to you! Gotham has no shortage of smart women and you are definitely one of them. I’m proud to be in this wonderful company!

With love to you, Kelly!

Paula

Paula Oleska, President and CEO

Natural Intelligence Systems, Inc.