[Fredslist] Season of Giving Grants

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Dec 7 06:02:19 EST 2021

Last year the Gotham Foundation dispensed 5 Season of Giving grants of $4000 each.  The most ever!

Presently, we are $550 short of that benchmark. Please help us reach that goal and remember that each tax deductible credit card donation at www.Gothamfoundation.org puts you in position for your 501 c 3 to be a recipient.

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday at 5:00 at our virtual Holiday Party when we announce the winners (including the Networkers of the Year, our new Rookie of the Year and Red Bandanna Awards!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2021,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com