[Fredslist] Season of Giving Goal…

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Dec 2 05:51:22 EST 2021

There are 8 days remaining until our 12/9 Virtual Holiday Party at which time we will announce the lucky recipients of our annual Gotham Foundation grants.

Our goal is to equal or exceed last years high water mark of $20,000 (5 $4000 grants).

I am happy to announce that we are inching towards our goal as we now have $19,185 in the pot.

We can do it if you make a tax deductible credit card donation at www.GothamFoundation.org.

Thank you all who have already contributed and to those that help us close!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2021,
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com