[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester Welcomes Returning Member Carol Schiro Greenwald

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Tue Aug 24 12:12:24 EDT 2021

Gotham Westchester is excited to welcome back our former member Carol Schiro
Greenwald.  (https://youtu.be/OK4_fDHv-SQ).  Carol is the principal of CSG
Marketing Partners (https://www.csgmarketingpartners.com/) , which provides
coaching and training, personal networking and business development strategy
services to professionals, primarily attorneys and accountants.  Carol is a
longtime Gotham member and is also a member of Long Island Women.   Her
interests include theater, ballet, travel, cooking, gardening and ballroom
dancing.

Carol has written books published by the American Bar Association.  To get
an idea of the kind of services and advice Carol provides, you can listen to
the interview I did with her earlier this year for the ABA on Networking
That Works:

https://soundcloud.com/user-15352895/networking-that-works/s-7yxWlBbksJN

If you don't know Carol, please reach out and get to know her.  You can also
join Gotham Westchester for our next meeting on September 22nd at 8am.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor

New York, NY  10017