[Fredslist] B.A.G. Evenet - September 2nd 12:00-1:30pm

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 10:48:55 EDT 2021

Rarely can we be certain that there will be someone we don’t know at an event. This one is designed to make that happen. And guests are always able to make a few new connections - what a wonderful gift to give your guest!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business Development & Success Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!