[Fredslist] Welcome Deep Singh to Gotham and the Westchester Group

Richard Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Wed Aug 18 11:35:17 EDT 2021

Kelly,

Thank you for the forwarding an acknowledgement of Deep and his business.  It led me to reading his story which I see as an acknowledgement of both Deep and Gotham.

Deep,  Welcome to the community.

Rick Raymond
The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/ <http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/>

Founder
The Growth Team
www.thegrowthteam.org

New York, NY
646-594-5587
“Each generation has the responsibility of bringing to the business their own vision for the future of the business.”

—Samuel Curtis Johnson III, former Chairman, SC Johnson: A Family Company