[Fredslist] Gotham Queens meeting this Thursday the 19th at 8:00AM

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Fri Aug 13 08:42:56 EDT 2021

Good Morning Gotham,

As we maneuver another Covid strike, we fight back by unifying virtually with Zoom. Please join us this Thursday, Aug 19th at 8:00AM for another Gotham Queens virtual breakfast meeting. Yes, I will go against the proper Zoom etiquette and invite all who attend to eat on camera. Why not, its an early meeting and we are all amongst friends.
So butter your bagel, syrup your French toast, and milk your cereal. Let’s feast on our good fortune and the ability to enjoy what Gotham has to offer. Ride the circuit, bring a guest and be part of what we have in Queens.
Please let me know if you plan to be there. I will be happy to send you  link or feel free to use last months (it will work 😊).

Looking forward to a good breakfast and even better company on August 19th.

Be safe,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>

Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>