[Fredslist] Gotham offers Choices

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 06:59:32 EDT 2021

Yes, we have choices … even when it comes to Gotham events.
I won’t choose to play golf at the Gotham Bob Formica Golf outing sponsored by Raj Goel/Brainlink on Oct 7th. I do wish them all well.

SO WHY GO TO THE GOLF OUTING? My choice it to hang out with Gotham members and guests and enjoy wonderful food/beverage.

Whether you play golf or not, I hope you choose to join us for a solid networking opportunity and a bucket-load of fun.

For information and to sponsor or register see attached or go to

bit.ly/GothamGolf2021 <http://bit.ly/GothamGolf2021 <http://bit.ly/GothamGolf2021>>
bit.ly/GothamGolf2021SignUp <http://bit.ly/GothamGolf2021SignUp <http://bit.ly/GothamGolf2021SignUp>>
bit.ly/GothamGolf2021Sponsors <http://bit.ly/GothamGolf2021Sponsors <http://bit.ly/GothamGolf2021Sponsors>>

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!