[Fredslist] Summer Meetings Matter

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 07:54:07 EDT 2021

Some call it “the dog days of summer” and reference the “summer doldrums.” These are the days to maintain momentum, focus on business and personal relationships while enjoying the good times that summer brings. It’s the time to zoom in, not zone out!

There’s plenty going on in Gotham including the ongoing joint enterprise of Gotham Business Breakfast and Gotham Power Breakfast.

Join us on August 11th at 8:30 to engage in good conversation and share an update on what’s happening with you. What’s new? How can we support your efforts?

RSVP to me, Corey Bearak, group chair of Gotham Power Breakfast or Vincent Chirico the group coordinator of Gotham Power Breakfast and we will send the Link.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!