[Fredslist] Criminal Attorney Referral for Dallas Texas

Jeanne Anne Norton JeanneAnneNorton at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 16:41:47 EDT 2021

Good afternoon Gotham members”

A dear friend of mine, who is an R.N. and working around the country helping hospitals as an ICU nurse during COVID is in need of a referral to a criminal attorney in Dallas, Tx.  He just found out that in 2016 a former client from a 2008 construction project ($1.28M addition to a home) with my friend’s company, went to the DA and asserted a false criminal claim.  The Grand Jury Dallas County issued a True Bill for my friend’s arrest.  He first learned of this two days ago when a new company he is working with and within days of heading to Arlington, Virginia, he was told there was a warrant for his arrest.  My friend has never changed his named or moved his residence from Texas.

He needs to clear up his good name and I know someone or a number of Gotham members may well know how to make this happen.  On a side note, the construction business dried up for him shortly thereafter and he went to nursing school.

Thank you all.

Jeanne Anne Norton
Law Offices of Jeanne Anne Norton
82 Grove Avenue