[Fredslist] There is synergy with Power and Business!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:45:43 EDT 2021

The best way to start the day is with an infusion of energy and camaraderie! For some, caffeine’s part of the recipe too and for now, it’s still B.Y.O.

On May 5th at 8:30am Gotham Power Breakfast and Gotham Business Breakfast continue our series of joint meetings. It’s been a powerful way to do business and build relationships in Gotham!

As always there will be good conversation and ample opportunity to share information and get to know each other.

Reach back to me or Corey Bearak, Chair of the Power Breakfast Group at Bearak at me.com <mailto:Bearak at me.com> or Vincent Chirico the GC of Power Breakfast at VChirico at chiricolaw.com <mailto:VChirico at chiricolaw.com> for the link because we want you to join us - bring your energy to help start the day powerfully, fueled and ready to go go go!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how to reduce systemic inflammation and positively impact your overall health …