[Fredslist] Gotham Wine Tasting

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Thu Apr 29 09:30:49 EDT 2021

You're welcome,  Matt. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. Just another little benefit of Gotham membership. Best,David Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy smartphone David J. Abeshouse Business Mediator, Arbitrator, Dispute Resolution Lawyer AAA, ICDR, CCA, NADN, ABF, NYBF
-------- Original message --------From: Matt Plociak <mattinmanhattan at gmail.com> Date: 4/29/21  9:18 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: "Gotham Listserve (fredslist at gothamnetworking.com)" <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com> Subject: [Fredslist] Gotham Wine Tasting Thanks to Dave and Paul for a fun and informative event. Looking forward to when we can do one in person as we all ge4t vaccinated.Best regards,Matt PlociakVoice of Reason Consulting917-282-0809 (mobile)"Turning Business Owners into CEOs"http://www.voiceofreasonconsulting.com/http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattplociak/podcast: Mind Your Own Business with Mike and Matt https://calendly.com/mattinmanhattan/30min