[Fredslist] Gotham Encores Group

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Apr 28 13:45:06 EDT 2021

Thank you Lynda for the well-deserved accolades for the Encores Group and Patty Bayer Troup, a true Gotham gem and longtime member of Gotham NY Health & Longevity. I have had the privilege of working with Pattyand Jin Shin Jyutsu for several years.and can personally attest to the stress-reduction and health benefiits of thisancient healing modality. I never go a day without using one or more of the JSJ techniques. Highly recommended..
Raving fan,
Kelly WellesCo-chair & GC, Gotham NY Health & Longevity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590 Fax 646-518-1889
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies