[Fredslist] Gotham's LI Women Group is not just for Women

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Tue Apr 27 11:08:22 EDT 2021

This morning I had the pleasure of riding the circuit to one of Gotham's oldest (timewise) groups, LI Women. There Nancy and Lisa ran a great meeting where we initially were broken up into break out rooms to discuss our favorite restaurants (always a fun topic). After going around the room for intros, we were treated to an informative presentation from guest speaker Stephanie Shalofsky of The Organizing Zone
(stephanie at theorganizingzone.com  917-375-0631).
We learned about the Three P's and the Hybrid Model of working from home and back to the office. There was much to know in helping to have the right mindset when utilizing two office spaces and traveling from one to the other as is the new order for many of us. You owe it you yourself to speak with Stephanie for some great tips and ideas in being more organized.
As the "token" guy in the meeting, I felt quite honored to be present and partake in this wonderful group. You owe it to yourself to check them out at their next meeting on June 8th at 8:15 AM. I believe it will be a joint meeting as well so all are welcome.

Be Safe,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>

Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>