[Fredslist] Gotham Wine Tasting

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Tue Apr 27 10:16:22 EDT 2021

Thanks for participating in the fun!Best,David Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy smartphone David J. Abeshouse Business Mediator, Arbitrator, Dispute Resolution Lawyer AAA, ICDR, CCA, NADN, ABF, NYBF
-------- Original message --------From: Amparo Connors <Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com> Date: 4/27/21  9:00 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com Subject: [Fredslist] Gotham Wine Tasting
What a wonderful event I was just a part of! I’ll leave it to Shelley to provide a full, fantastic summary of this evening. I just wanted to send a quick HUGE thank you to our resident sommeliers David Abeshouse & Paul Napolitano! Thank you for
 sharing your wisdom & making this a memorable Monday with awesome wines!!!

Amparo M. Connors; President
 Allied Personnel Services, Inc.
               718.261.7979
 amparo at alliedpersonnel.com