[Fredslist] Stephanie Shalofsky and Gotham LI Women To Discuss Adapting To The Hybrid Work Model

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Apr 26 11:29:58 EDT 2021

Good Morning Everyone!  Please join Gotham LI Women tomorrow, Tuesday, April 27, 2021 from 8:15-10:00 AM for a discussion with Stephanie Shalofsky, founder of The Organizing Zone.  As offices begin to open their doors, we are finding more and more workplaces adopting a hybrid work model.  Working from home worked for the most part, and many employees and employers want to continue with this option, for various reasons.  The Hybrid Work Model may become the new norm, and businesses and individuals will need to implement strategies to successfully adapt. Stephanie will provide practical solutions that enable small businesses and individuals gain control of their environment in order to achieve their goals.

I hope you will join us at this very informative session.  This is a non-compete group, so please let me know if you would like to attend so I can clear any conflicts and send you the zoom link.  I hope to see you tomorrow on the 27th.

Happy Networking,
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299