[Fredslist] Fwd: Zoom link for Gotham Encores meeting April 26

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:01:14 EDT 2021

MAKE TIME FOR YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS

Hi Gotham:

Please get in touch with us to reserve your spot to meet the Encores Group
this Monday, April 26 at Noon.

We have formed a group of people interested in expanding their perspectives
about their lives and futures.

Our topics include health, wellness, mentoring, volunteering, culture,
travel, financial well being, and transitioning to

elderhood, etc.

Our Spotlight for this month will be Encores member, *Patty Bayer Troup*,
who will demonstrate various ways to reduce stress and anxiety, alleviate
discomfort, enhance the immune and circulatory systems and calm the nervous
system. Patty’s Gentle Healing Alternatives practice specializes in Jin
Shin Jyutsu® (JSJ). This Japanese healing and harmonizing art teaches us
about the power of health and healing that is in our hands. Learn how to
empower yourself with JSJ Self-Help!

*Please think about people you know who may be interested in joining our
group or could benefit from this informative session, and invite them
 (Just let us know who your guests are before our meeting.)*

*Contact either Mindy Stern at Mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
<Mstern at aimresourcegroup.com> or me at dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
<dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com> with any questions and the zoom link.*

Have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you on Monday.

Best,

Odey