[Fredslist] Gotham South Florida ZOOM Meeting Thursday 4/22/2021 6:30pm

Robert Esposito Robert at relatedisg.com
Wed Apr 21 07:06:36 EDT 2021

Good morning Gotham Members,

Hope you are all doing well on this Spring Day with so much to look forward to in 2021.

I am looking forward to seeing Gotham Members from all our Groups on our ZOOM meeting tomorrow Thursday April 22 at 6:30pm. We will have two guests who are interested in joining our Group, Audrey Glover Dichter and Jeffrey Brenner.

Kindly confirm your attendance and have a wonderful day.

Robert Esposito
Gotham South Florida Co-Chair and GC
Broker Associate RelatedISG International Realty
robert at relatedisg.com<mailto:robert at relatedisg.com>
mobile 347-262-0306

Gotham Zoom is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82220229671?pwd=Rzg0ajNkUnViUXdrWDdkTWdpd3NGUT09

Meeting ID: 822 2022 9671
Passcode: 603793
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82220229671#,,,,*603793# US (New York)
+13126266799,,82220229671#,,,,*603793# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 822 2022 9671
Passcode: 603793
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kvTjkyGLt

Robert Esposito
Director of Sales
RelatedISG | W Residences Fort Lauderdale
3101 Bayshore Drive, Unit 2306
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
T 954 462 1633
C 347 262 0306
Robert at relatedisg.com

[http://mail.intlsalesgroup.com/images/relatedisg_logo.jpg]<http://www.isgworld.com/>

relatedisg.com<http://www.relatedisg.com>

The information contained in this message and any attachment(s) may be privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete the message from your computer. If this e-mail is misdirected, International Sales Group and its affiliates do not waive confidentiality or any privilege.