[Fredslist] Join Gotham Encores to enhance your overall health and wellness on April 26

MStern@aimresourcegroup.com mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
Mon Apr 19 11:31:35 EDT 2021

Happy Monday Gotham!

We welcome all Gotham members and their guests to the next meeting of Gotham's newest Encore group on Monday, April 26 at 12 noon.

  *   If you have ever felt stressed or anxious, OR have some discomfort, OR want some immune-boosting then join us.
  *   Our Spotlight for this month will be Encores member, Patty Bayer Troup.
  *   Patty will show us simple and discreet ways to help ourselves enhance our overall health and wellness.

Patty's bio is attached.

If you would like the ZOOM link, please email me mstern at aimresourcegroup.com<mailto:mstern at aimresourcegroup.com> or Odey Raviv at dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com<mailto:dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com>.

The Gotham Encores is a new group for people who are interested in building their interests, perspectives, relationships, and wellness.  If you are thinking about transitioning into part-time work, consulting, or are soon to be retired and would like to explore a world where building business is not the focus then please join us.
Mindy

Mindy Stern, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
President | AIM Resource Group LLC
CAREER TRANSITION ACCELERATOR