[Fredslist] Fwd: Re 26th

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:53:17 EDT 2021

*Join Encores on Monday, April 26 at Noon to LEARN SIMPLE AND DISCREET WAYS
TO RELAX, REPLENISH AND MAINTAIN OVERALL HEALTH AND WELLNESS *

Encores member, Patty Bayer Troup, will demonstrate various ways to reduce
stress and anxiety, alleviate discomforts, enhance the immune and
circulatory systems and calm the nervous system. Patty’s Gentle Healing
Alternatives practice specializes in Jin Shin Jyutsu® (JSJ). This Japanese
healing and harmonizing art teaches us about the power of health and
healing that is in our hands. Learn how to empower yourself with JSJ
Self-Help!

Everyone is invited to our meeting and be part of the Spotlight on Wellness
and Stress Reduction.  Please feel free to let your friends and family out
of Gotham know that they welcome, too.  Send our G.C. Mindy Stern an email (
mstern at aimresourcegroup.com) and we will send you an invite.

Encores is a new Gotham Group for people who are interested in building
their interests, perspectives, relationships, and wellness.  Part Timers,
Retirees, and Soon to be Retirees are exploring a world where building
business is not the focus.  Our first three meetings have featured
stimulating discussions and a thoughtful presentation on the concept and
importance of Elderhood by Gotham's Rick Raymond.

Look forward to seeing you on April 26.

Best,

Odey Raviv

<http://www.gentlehealing.nyc/>