[Fredslist] LI Dinner Group

Florence Feinberg flo at refinedfinds.com
Thu Apr 8 16:47:38 EDT 2021

While the dinner was only virtual, the meeting was a banquet of great people and information about the state of theater arts in NYC.
Our appetizer consisted of introductions of Gotham members and their guests, followed by an entree of information about the progress the theater and performing arts communities are making towards a  full return( sadly, not for quite some time). For dessert we heard from our featured guest, Brennie Tellu, who spoke about the future of  streaming live and taped performances, which allows remote audiences to attend performances without leaving their homes... Apparently this is here to stay.
Thanks to Laurel, Ben , Nancy and guests for such a delectable evening!

Flo Feinberg
REFINED FINDS
flo at refinedfinds.com
flodiamond at aol.com