[Fredslist] THE DINNER GROUP TAKES THE STAGE!!

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 12:34:47 EDT 2021

Hello Gotham,

I was lucky to ride the circuit to last night's meeting led by the
leadership of Laurel Scarr-Konel, Nancy Schess, and Ben Geizhals. It was a
vivid reminder that Gotham has its finger on the people's pulse.  Many of
us wonder about NYC theater? How and when will it return?

The dinner group featured a lively go-around with members and guests. Then,
we were entertained and informed by Brennie Tellu,
a NYC Theater Pro-through and through.  She is a performer, creator, and
theater administrator etc etc. Brennie told us of the challenges
that theater with restricted attendance face.  She pointed out that the
creativity of theater people will endure on digital and limited stages.
Two of the Dinner group's guests are Broadway producers.  Adam Weinstock
and Robin Newman added their thoughts about what we
can expect. Sadly, it sounds like we might have to wait till 2022 for
Broadway to be back.

It was an entertaining night!  Be sure to check out the Dinner Group's next
meeting.

Best,
Odey Raviv

-
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*
Collegiate Academic Coach
Learning, Executive Functioning, Motivation
Offices in Manhattan and Glen Cove
FaceTime and Skype Sessions
516-732-1617
dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com