[Fredslist] Don't forget the cards tonight.

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:16:44 EDT 2020

I am expecting a full house tonight - and obviously none of us will be playing with a full deck! Looking forward to seeing what Norman has up his sleeve!

I actually had a deck of cards! Not sure where it came from or why I even have it - must be more of that Gotham Magic.

See you at 5pm!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …