[Fredslist] SHOUT OUT FOR SCOTT BLOOM

Renee Richter centerpointmtge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:18:00 EDT 2020

Dear All,
I also, will join the thoughts of admiring and complimenting Scott.
Last year, I was involved with a complex reverse mortgage on the upper east
side of Manhattan. I needed some additional comps and some guidance to help
my client.
I reached out to Scott, and within a short time was in touch with other
professionals who were able to assist .
My clients closed on a multimillion dollar reverse mortgage and were
thrilled we were able to close and allow them to enjoy their dream.
Gotham is the ultimate best.
All the best
Renee'

--