[Fredslist] New twist on Gotham's Happy hour

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Tue Sep 22 15:51:07 EDT 2020

As I am the sponsor of Gotham's Happy Hour this month, I have decided to
add a special touch by having a  special guest entertainer at each one.
If you intend to join me this Friday please pull four different random
cards from an old deck and have them ready. Example: Ace of hearts, five
of spades, 10 of clubs and Queen of diamonds.No two alike in number or suit.

Contact Steve Scully for the Zoom link.  See you all on Friday.