[Fredslist] Invitation for Speakers: Gotham Business Seminar Series

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Thu Sep 17 15:04:17 EDT 2020

Hi Gotham!

At Tribal, we are hard at work coming up with events and programs of interest and value to our members.  Consistent with our very unique Gotham culture, we group our thoughts in two buckets: Business and Fun.  [Please join us on October 15 for Gotham Bingo!]

We are in the process of planning a Business Seminar Series.  Our membership has a wealth of expertise, in Gotham spirit, ready to be shared and we invite you to participate.

Our program requirements are as follows:

  *   Proposed topics should help our members manage or grow their businesses during a challenging economy.
  *   Anticipate a one hour lunchtime program.
  *   The program will be open to Gotham members and non-members.  We encourage you to invite your colleagues and contacts.
  *   Gotham will promote your program at meetings, on fredslist and on our social media.
  *   There will be no fee to attend.

If you would like to present a Gotham Business Seminar, please send your proposal to me no later than September 30.   Please make sure to include a brief description of the topic you would like to speak about and how it meets our topics goal.

We are looking forward to learning you!

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
C: 516-238-3036
F:  212-753-8101
www.kleinzelman.com
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Metro Super Lawyer 2011-19 (Employment & Labor Law)

Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP is currently operating remotely for the safety and health of our staff and our larger community. We are fully operational and available to serve our clients through our existing email addresses and phone contact information. We know that these are difficult times with constant change. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us.