[Fredslist] Need Bankruptcy Attorney

Jason Mischel jrm at jrmlegalresearch.com
Wed Sep 16 11:20:24 EDT 2020

I have a client who needs a very experienced personal and corporate
bankruptcy attorney.  I would appreciate any recommendations.  Thank you.

Jason R. Mischel, Esq.
201 E. 19th St., Suite 5L
New York, NY  10003
(646) 807-9220
jrm at jrmlegalresearch.com
http://www.jrmlegalresearch.com

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

E-mails from this firm normally contain confidential and privileged
material, and are for the sole use of the intended recipient. Use or
distribution by an unintended recipient is prohibited, and may be a
violation of law. If you believe that you received this e-mail in error,
please do not read this e-mail or any attached items. Please delete the
e-mail and all attachments, including any copies thereof, and inform the
sender that you have deleted the e-mail, all attachments and any copies
thereof. Thank you.