[Fredslist] Learn How To Market Effectively on Thursday with Mitch Tobol and Gotham LI

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Tue Sep 15 14:33:42 EDT 2020

Please grab a cup of coffee, tea, your favorite breakfast or a snack and join us for our next virtual meeting of Gotham LI this Thursday September 17, 2020 at 8:00 AM.  Our very own Mitch Tobol, marketer and webmaster extraordinaire, will be leading a discussion on how you can market effectively in these unexpected times.  We will of course, still go around the screen for brief introductions.  Let me know if you would like to attend and I will send you the meeting information.
Happy Networking!
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299