[Fredslist] Carol Schiro Greenwald To Discuss Productive Networking With Gotham LI Women

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Tue Sep 15 12:02:36 EDT 2020

Very nice meeting at the Long Island women's group this morning!

Carol, thank you for all the great tips on productive networking.

Carol was very insightful with a lot of great networking tips. One key
takeaway for me is to carve out some time daily, about 15 to 20 minutes to
connect with at least one referral source or client/customer to see what
has changed in their business or personal life since you last met and also
let them know that we are open for business.

In addition, I would like to thank the Group Chairs Nancy and Lisa for the
invite!

Best Regards,
Ray Walcott
Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking
[image: address] 299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171
718-354-7585
*E-Fax: *888-722-8185