[Fredslist] Moving to Long Island - Asking for Help to Find a Condo or Apartment for Rent

Christopher D. Sposato cdsposato at integrity-resources.com
Mon Sep 14 11:08:03 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone -

I hope you continue to stay safe and healthy from the Corona virus and the
unrest in our Great City.

My wife and I, after having recently moving back to the US after 20 + years
in Bermuda for work, need to move from the CT/Westchester area where we
landed upon our return Stateside to somewhere in the north west Nassau
County area as she has taken a position as a Senior Foreign Language Teacher
in a well-established private school in Queens - The Kew-Forest School.  For
me, developing a new business/commercial law practice, I need ready access
to lower CT, Westchester and the City.

Our ideal apartment would be a two bedroom (or one bedroom with an
extra/bonus space for an office) in a nice neighborhood within walking
distance to the LIRR and the local village/downtown restaurants and shops.
We have two older shih-tzu rescue dogs that are my wife's emotional support
animals.

If someone could give us a good leas, preferably to a privately owned
apartment/condo for rent, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Chris Sposato

203-905-0268

cdsposato at Integrity-Resources.com <mailto:cdsposato at Integrity-Resources.com>

SposatoLegal.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/christophersposato/