[Fredslist] Zooming With Gotham LI Legal

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Wed Sep 9 14:10:25 EDT 2020

Good afternoon everyone.  Please grab a cup of coffee, tea, your favorite breakfast or a snack and join us for our next virtual meeting of Gotham LI Legal on Thursday September 10, 2020 at 8:00 AM.  The topic for discussion for this meeting is “Managing Your Firm In Uncertain Times”. I’m sure the discussion will be lively, and we will still go around the screen for short introductions.  Let me know if you are interested, and I will send you the meeting information.
Happy Networking!
Lisa
Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299