[Fredslist] Second Bring a Friend Event - October 1st

Brad Scherer brad at klerer.com
Wed Sep 2 10:51:31 EDT 2020

The Bring a Friend Event went so well, we decided to bring it back! We had a
full screen - GUESTS OUTNUMBERED MEMBERS making it an ABSOLUTE WIN!
Connections were made on the spot! Relationships have been forged - once
again demonstrating that Gotham is designed for the long haul!

On October 1st from noon-1:30pm, Gotham is hosting another Zoom. We
encourage you to reach out to your network to invite
friends/colleagues/clients/family to this event. One sure way to help each
other grow our businesses is to grow Gotham. The more people we have in the
network the more effective the network will be for you and the people you
serve.

RSVP to me, Shelley Simpson or Steve Scully and we will send the Zoom
information.

Brad

Brad Scherer

Klerer Financial Services, Inc.