[Fredslist] [External Sender] Ray Walcott said YES!

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Fri Oct 30 14:11:08 EDT 2020

Thank you for the honor Shelley, Fred and Brad.

I’m looking forward to joining the Gotham Membership Committee to help
foster a sense of camaraderie and participate in the invaluable exchange of
resources.

Thank you all again for considering me!

Best Regards,
Ray Walcott
Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking
[image: address] 299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171
718-354-7585
*E-Fax: *888-722-8185