[Fredslist] A Fred Thought

Dana Charlton annienme.7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:11:58 EDT 2020

I agree with you, Fred, and here's a funny, related, story.

Last night several cousins were enjoying a zoom call, and I noticed a very
interesting background of one cousin, lots of photos, laid out
attractively.

I said, "Joan, you have such an interesting background."

Joan looked dumbfounded at first and then realized I was talking about the
pictures and not her personally!

Dana