[Fredslist] Ray Walcott said YES!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:13:20 EDT 2020

Great news! RAY WALCOTT, Senior Business Relationship Manager at Capitol One, said YES to joining me and BRAD SCHERER, Klerer Financial Services, on the Gotham Membership Committee.

We have all been tested during CoronaTimes as we look for ways to do business, support each other, and have fun. Brad and I, along with Tribal Council, have been busy over the past few months looking for ways to support you.

Our newest initiative - Bring a Guest - has been a huge success. We know that the social aspect of Gotham is an important part of what we do and we also must stay focused on business. The bottom line is, as they say, the bottom line.

Keeping Gotham vibrant, bringing new people to the table, and supporting you and your business will meet that bottom line.

With Ray joining the team, we will be able to accomplish more than ever. Take a moment and reach out and get to know him rayon.walcott at capitolone.com <mailto:rayon.walcott at capitolone.com>

And don’t forget about Happy Hour today at 5pm …

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how to reduce systemic inflammation and positively impact your overall health …