[Fredslist] Our Next FREE Gotham EVENT- KARAOKE-Still openings left for singers

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Wed Oct 28 13:38:55 EDT 2020

Wednesday November 18 at 6PM is Gotham Karaoke Night.   Due to time
restraints we are limiting the actual singing participants to the first
12 Gotham members and/or guests who register.  All other Gotham members
and guests are invited to join in on the fun and root for your favorite
singer.

There will be a panel of three judges who will choose the three most
entertaining participants and each  will get a $75 Amazon gift card. If
you want to be a singing participant you need to register at
http://evite.me/zeKbphhqg8

All audience members will get the Zoom link the week of the event.
PLEASE REMEMBER ONLY THE FIRST 12 PEOPLE TO REGISTER AS SINGING
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ENTERED.

Hope to see you all at this fun event.